The weather here SUCKS!!!

It's 88 outside, but the heat index is 104. We're under a heat advisory, it wouldnt be so bad but the humidity is ridiculous!! My window are dripping and my glasses fog up when i go outside! my son thought it was raining when he looked out the window. The grass even stays wet! They said this could be the worst combo of heat and humidity all summer! YUCK!!! By the way I live in Iowa!!

How's the weather where you are!?

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 1:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hazy hot and humid finally! Here in NW Ohio, we have had a late, cold, wet, miserable spring. I am soooo glad the heat is finally here. I might also mention that I am in the pool business, so when it is cold and wet, I make less money. So bring on the heat baby! Sorry if you are miserable, Sending cool thoughts your way.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yuck :( I'm in NC, and the summers are always like 95 with 95% humidity. I hate it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• OMG my glasses fog up when I go outside too!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• damn 88.. it was 106 in texas yesterday!

but at least theres a breeze :)
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 1:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• 98 here in fla.....just layed out by the pool.....
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 1:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Here it's 98 degrees and 115 heat index. We are under a heat adv. for the next week.
    Anonymous

• I don't even want to know what it is out there. I have yet to venture from the house. I HATE heat. I HATE summer. I'm in SC, and it's freaking summer 10 months of the year here. Blehhh.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 1:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• 91 and humid! gah! can't breathe in this weather! Wisconsin by the way
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I know, it gets to be like 40 IF even that in the wintertime. We saw snow only three times last winter : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009