whats wrong with me?

if i eat anything in the morning my stomach hurts really bad for a couple hours. but im fine after that. whats wrong with me?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 1:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Health

• gall bladder?
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• When I've had that happen it was either the iron in the vitamins I took or the coffee or tea that I drank. If you take a vitamin in the morning, try eliminating it to see if that is the problem, and if you feel better after a week or so, try switching brands, paying attention to the ingredients. For me it was the type of iron. But at one time I found that I couldn't drink tea in the morning- it made my stomach ache terribly, so you may want to stop coffee or tea and see if that makes a difference.

Answer by Bmat at 1:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Do you drink Coffee? Coffee first thing can be harsh on your stomach, especially the cheapo brands. They are alot more acidic.

You may have IBS. I HAD IBS, and it would flare up any time. Even when i was just a tad stressed, i was running to the bathroom (especially in the AM) but, i cured it by taking probiotics supplements, you know the "friendly" bacteria that keeps your gut in check. Probiotics will help your gut out w/ just about anything. Acid reflux diarrhea, IBS....you name it...probiotics help.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• go and get checked out girl. lol. I agree with Bmat it could be the coffee. good luck with that.
    Anonymous