What are the top 5 things your hubby does that annoys you but know they will never change?

not in any particular order,but here goes...
- He lets our 1 y/o run around with bread,crackers etc...right after I vacuum!
- He leaves 3 or 4 cabinets/drawers open all the time.
- whines about picking up our son from daycare twice a week when I do it with 2 kids and drop them off!
- calls me at work atleast 3 to 5 times a day to ask dumb ?s like where is his blue shirt
- He puts a shitty diaper in the new bag I just put in the garbage can,instead of tossing it outside the door in a smaller bag.

Reshel

Asked by Reshel at 1:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I leave cabinets and drawers open!
    Mine comes home and plops in his chair and that's all she wrote (or he in his case).
    He acts like an invalid, meaning, he can't "figure out" how to make a bottle, he can't figure out how to work the stove (therefore he doesn't cook).
    He NEVER takes the trash out unless I specifically hand it to him and TELL him to take it out. No joke, the bags will be tied and by the door and he pushes them out of the way and leaves for work! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• *he walks so hard(almost stomps through the house
    * leaves his dirty cloths at the end of the bed
    * never cleans up the babies toys
    * gives the baby ice cream and messy stuff right after he gets out the bath
    *never throughs candy wrapers in the garbage
    Anonymous

• snores
    eats cookies and drops crumbs on the freshly cleaned floor
    doesn't close drawers, cabinets, bottles
    tailgates
    drives too close to the middle line

But he's a good guy, and I love him.

Answer by Bmat at 1:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Mine pushes them aside when he leaves for work too!! Then he drives right by the trash compactor!!! LOL I have learned these behaviors aren't the end of the world and he is still an awesome hubby and even better daddy!!!
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 1:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• **leaves wet towels on the bed
    **leaves dirty clothes on right NEXT to the hamper or on the bathroom floor never in the hamper
    **leaves the toilet seat up
    **never rinses his dishes EVER
    **NEVER takes his frigging shoes off at the door, EVER, and tracks shit all over the house right after I vacuum

But I love him more than anything anyways :)
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• - he'll unwrap something in the kitchen (e.g. a bag of popcorn) and leave the wrapper laying on the counter instead of throwing it in the garbage, not ten feet away
    - he turns off all the lights before I'm ready for bed
    - he refuses to call people he doesn't know unless I am out of town (e.g. remodeling contractors, pizza place, the medical insurance people, etc.)
    - he's bad about wanting to eat out all the time - I've gotten him down to weekends only and would like to get it to once a week only
    - when he's bored he's really annoying
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• breathe
    eat
    sleep
    pee
    live
    Anonymous

• As much as I love my Kenny and he IS the superdad, here we go...no particular order...
    - he will take his uniform off and put it in the clothes basket but then he will take his socks off by the coffee table,and put his underwear on the floor NEXT to the clothes basket-like he can't just put it ALL in at the same time
    -he purposefully will fart,and you KNOW he's doing it on purpose because he makes the same face before he's about to do it
    -he also will unwrap things and leave the wrapping on the counter top
    - he pretends he can't pronounce something and then when I say it the correct way he will say it the same way he just said it
    (it will be the easiest looking word to pronounce too)
    piles of dishes.It does not matter HOW clean I leave the house before I go to work,I come home and it looks like I never even did dishes.
    Just happy to have the lug back home from the hospital.He was there from Thurs- Sun and I missed him.
    maidmomma

Answer by maidmomma at 1:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Tailgating...really don't get me started on his driving, we will be here all day.

He sneaks leftovers out of the fridge and never ever covers the plate back up ughhh!

He is tall and is constantly leaving keys, screws, recipts etc on top of my fridge, I hate clutter!

Listens to the t.v. at a decible that is painful to my ears and has been known to rattle window glass.

Never, ever, not once has he put a new roll of tp on the thingy when he uses the last of it. I should hold a class complete with power point presentation on how it is done, but I most likely would be wasting my time.

And of course the famous, pee on the toilet...but it is never him!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Agree with anom 1:37
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2009