Gas=formula?

My baby is 1 month old and every time she eats she gets bad gas, does she need to go on soy? We use drop-ins bottles to minimize gas but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• use Dr. brown bottles, and talkt o ur doc about a gas med for the baby, they had to proscibe one for my son too
    Anonymous

• my son was and still can be at times very gasey. When he was that young we just made sure we tried every way to get burps out of him. We would position him in many different ways while burping him to make sure we got as much of the gas bubbles out of his tummy.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• When my daughter got like that I would use half regular formula and half GentleEase. It seemed to help better than gas drops. I also would lay her on her tummy on a warm towel just out of the dryer. That would help, too.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Formula can do that. Sorry. Soy is not good though. Can you relactate by chance?
    beccimae

Answer by beccimae at 2:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• No chance on breastfeeding, I take meds that can pass into breast milk. I guess I will ask the doctor and maybe try to Dr. Browns bottles.
    Anonymous