ALI? How much did you lose?

Okay, so I seen a post about ALI. If you have taken it how much did you lose? I dont care about orange poop if it helps me lose some weight!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am wondering the same I need to lose 50 lbs to join the army and am looking for anything that will help obviously diet and exercise but the quicker the better
    Luvmylittlegrl

Answer by Luvmylittlegrl at 1:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009