Where do you use deodorant?

Obviously the armpits, yes. But anywhere else?

I was talking to a friend the other day and told her that I was starting to sweat so much getting ready after my shower, I applied deodorant under my boobs in the fold where they touch the skin. Her reaction was something like "I sure hope so!"

Not to sound completely naive here, but is this a normal thing women do? Are there other places I should be applying deodorant that I am not aware of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• OK this is just crazy. I have never even thought about putting it anywhere but the ol' arm pits....wow...and now I am freaking out because so many people seem to use it other places...

Man I love CM..every day is a school day here..*laughs*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I put it in between my boobs and under them I am 48 DDD so they sweat too.
    Luvmylittlegrl

Answer by Luvmylittlegrl at 1:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I just put it in my arm pits. There is a resident at my work though that her husband has deodorant just for her boobs.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 1:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• hahahaha this amde me laugh, no offence though...

i put it under my boobs if im not going to wear a bra or am going to the gym, and since my legs touch i put it there too, helps a ton!!!!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I just put it on my armpits.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• just the armpits. i dont have enough boobs to worry about. i guess if i had boobs i might put it there, never really thought about it.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• That Shower to Shower powder is great for the boob areas, back of neck, and other places you sweat. I live in Las Vegas, so I sweat in all sorts of places.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 2:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My pits and under the boobies in the summer.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I've never applied deoderant under my breast. But I'm only an a cup. And I am a clean person I just don't put it there. I hope I'm not the only one here lol Patty414
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I don't use it, though i use Secret anti-persperant (spelling?) on my armpits. Deoderant is just a cover up.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 3:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2009