Does it ever end..HELP!!!

so just as i think about a week ago my morning sickness was getting better it got worse and more symptoms came...now the puking wakes me up and the last 3 day i have woke up with the worst eye/head ache i have ever had in my life brings me to tears...doea anyone know what or why this happens or maybe how to get rid of it??? oh yea im 15 week!

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 1:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Gatorade will help the headache and ginger on your food will help with the puking. However if it's really bad, talk to your OB, there is a drug called Zolfran that they can give you to stop puking. Although, after 2 days it didn't work for me. With my sister it did.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• oh, damn, that sounds like how i was about a month ago - especially the headaches. definitely try to incorporate ginger into what you're eating/drinking. also, i got Seabands for my nausea & they really helped. the headaches, my OB said i could take tylenol, but before i was allowed to, my SO would get me a cool washcloth and lay it over my eyes & that helped. and drink lots of water.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 1:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I don't mean to brag but I had 3 awesome pregnancies. The only way I knew I was pregnant was missing my period. I got the boob tenderness but no morning sickness. I mean of course I gained weight but no sickness. I hope it gets better congrats Patty414
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2009