Jon Gosslin Sucks!!!!!!!!!! Who else agrees?

Jon is a disappointment, he is a selfish, wooh is me-cry baby. He is just going through man menopause!!!!!!!!!!! he doesn't want to be Jon and Kate Plus 8, I'm 32, I'm excited about the change, what kinda crap is that!! He's just thinking of himself he wants 20 year olds and wants to go to clubs and get an apartment in NY and pierce his ears like a kid and act like an idiot. He didn't even try to make the marriage work, what ever happened to going to marriage counseling and trying everything before calling it quits. I don't think he wants to be married with 8 kids if he could go back in time he would only have Cara and Maddy. Everyone is always saying poor Jon, like Kate said they have been dealing with this for a long time this didn't just happen over night. He has always been cheating on Kate, but what pissed him off is that he can't cheat in private anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And Kate is a stuck up B! Who only cares about fame and money. I feel sorry for Jon.
    Anonymous

• Wow, I could not have put it any better, Jon is not a saint in all of this. Yes, I do agree whith you.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• * with
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'd be a bitch to anon:31 if my husband was an immature kid who was always cheating on me with his female friends.
    Anonymous

• And I take it you have first hand info? In my opinion she blamed everything on him and is playing the martyr role. A marriage takes 2 to work. It also takes 2 to dissolve. Do you know that they didn't try counseling? Or if they did, was he that one that wouldn't go? Or was she? I don't think we can sit and pass judgement on something we have no clue about. The media and make things go whichever way they want to. The season opener made her look bad, last night it made him look bad. I must have missed the part where he said he wanted to go to clubs, live in NY and get his ears pierced. Truth is, they are a family falling apart and it is very sad. I was hoping they would be able to work everything out. It's easy to blame, but the truth is, looks can be deceiving and we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. their biggest misake is continuing with the show.
    Anonymous

• None of us know him personally so for you to make such statements is really unfair. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. I think the media is partly why they are in the condition they are in. No man is going to sit on national t.v. and cry like a little b^$ch about the fact that he and his wife are getting a divorce. Jon has voiced the desire to quit filming before, as he was sick of not being able to go out without cameras in his face all the time. It may be a bad way to get the job done, but I think there is a certain amount of relief for him not having to deal with filming every waking moment. Kate seems to have a very over the top personality, and I think the money and media attention has taken her better judgement.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• kate deserved it !! im all for jon !! shes a damn bitch to him and he needs to be excited now that hes going to be w/o her !!
    Anonymous

• I think ANON138 said it best.
    we have no idea what is really going on. We only know bits and pieces. Only they know everything. And we have no room to pass judgment on either one of them...It is a very sad situation
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm not a fan of deadbeat dads. He doesn't work because he lost his job and didn't look for another one. It was okay for his wife to do all the hard work to support the family and take care of the kids. All he had to do was appear on this show and he was grumpy and took it out on the kids, dragging them by their arms and legs when he was upset. Did anyone see him simmering when he had to sit through a church service? And now he thinks he's only 32 and wants to party. Um, there are good moms who are half his age, 32 is not the baby he thinks he is.
    Anonymous

• He doesn't want camera's in his face because he was a married man at the time CHEATING on his wife...and everyone is making statements about this issue, so don't tell me what I should or should not do! No body's thinking of being fair when their making statements abut Kate. Funny, how the media has showed the public what's going on with Jon and his friends, but they don't have anything on Kate but maybe she's having an affair with her body guard and oh, yeah she spanked her child on the butt, are you kidding me! He has always been a dick in his own way if you watched any of the past episodes so yeah, it took two to mess up this marriage, but Kate having a strong personality needs to stop being an excuse for Jon's infidelity.

Anonymous