Would you ever think a 7 year old little boy was crucified in this day in age? for going to church!

Admare wants Christian children to pray for the children in Sudan.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52181
also Christians are being crucified in Iraq! read up on Voice of the Martyrs.org

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wow, that was crazy.

I think the coolest part of the article was how the boy said he forgave the man who crucified him, because Jesus died to forgive all sin. What an amazing example of the love of God, for everyone.

Thanks for sharing that.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• That is crazy. I'm a christian mother of 4 trying to raise my children to be christians the hardest part is my kids go back and forth between me and their father. He does'nt go to church. Patty414
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• also they are torturing Christians in Iraq in this way too. Why don't we hear about this more on the news. These evil govts. should be overthrown!
    Anonymous

• There's lots of stuff going on all around the world we don't know about. I'm glad in heaven it's all better. One day we won't have to hear of stuff like that you know?
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• yes !!!whatever we do for the least of the brethren we do for God! Matthew 25:40
    CHRISTIANS CANNOT HIDE OUR FACES! THIS IS A SOBERING VERSE.
    Anonymous

• I don't believe anyone should be killed for their religious beliefs OR culture. But, I don't think it is my right to go in and tell another government how they should operate and what they are doing wrong. Ours isn't doing all that great either.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• What spiritguide said.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• So spirit guide, you think governments should be allowed by the world community to murder, torture or whatever to their own people without intervention?

I'm sorry that is a scarry thought, take a look some time at what happened in Darfur while the world sat by. And picture yourself as citizen of that country.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Myself I think that hurting and killing anyone for any reason is wrong. Especially when its over their religion or culture.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I know it happens, and I never said that I agreed with the actions. But that doesn't mean I think the best solution is to just go in and "overthrow" them. Look at what is going on in Iraq right now. We just had to get Sadam out of there and, now that he is, we are still having to take care of them. I never said that a government should kill their people. I just said it is not my right to go in and stop them. What would we do if another country came here and said that our way of life wasn't right and tried to overthrow it (oh, wait, anyone remember the Revolutionary War?).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009