What should I do with my free time?

I'm a SAHM and right now my 2 year old is in daycare and my housekeeper just left and so my house is clean...What should I do with my free time???? I think I'll go shopping but it's raining, any other ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Watch tv, read a book, dance, do some yoga
    Anonymous

• take a nap, look up stuff that interests you on the internet, thinking about getting some plants or a garden to tend to
    Anonymous

• Sit here on CM with us! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Um this is not meant to sound bad.. more curious than anything... but why are you a SAHM with a 2 yr old in daycare? Is it for socializing?
    Anonymous

• Take care of your own kid for a change...
    karma1578

Answer by karma1578 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Count your giant stacks of money
    Anonymous

• Mine has had to wait to go to school to get socializing... so looking forward to it next year!!
    Anonymous

• why is she barely a mother because her kid is in day care? When mine goes to school, does that mean I will barely be a mother because my kid isn't with me all day? How do you know that the kid doesn't go to daycare but just a few hours for a couple of days a week? She didn't say that her kids was in day care full time.
    Anonymous

• I would take my 2 yr old out. You would save that money plus it is SO much fun having your babies around. Yall could blow bubbles, read, go to the park, zoo, color, read books....
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• um, look for a job?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009