Are you a big city person or a small town person?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Truthfully, I need the chaos of a big city, I don't know what I'd do without the noise of the traffic or trains. Although there are times that I'd love the small city because of the closeness.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• both, BOSTON!!!!! Times Square!! my tiny town rocks, Reston VA is great!!! DC can be FUN FOR FREE!!!! Great quesion!!
    Anonymous

• I've always lived in a big city and there are times when I think I'd like to live in a small town and get away from all the chaos and be able to enjoy the peacefulness and the STARS at night. But I know that if I ever ended up in a small town sooner or later I would go crazy and want to come back to the city. I always joke that in order to be happy with where I live I would need to be rich enough to own a house in the city, the country, and the mountains!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• how about a suburb person.middle of the road...BOSTON hmm i can get in but i can never get out?
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• small town, i hate the noise of a city, the chaos, i like to hear the crickets not the cars :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• city girl at heart. NYC city girl
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I like a small town with and umbilical cord to a big city. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• small
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Small town, but with a big city nearby! I grew up right outside Lufkin, Texas which was perfect because it wasn't too small but still considered a small town, and we were only 90 minutes from Tyler and a few hours from Houston or Dallas.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I live in a small commuity. But there are several big cities that are an hours drive away. I like to shop in the city but dont' want to live in one, to much of a rat race.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009