• In the Spotlight:

If im about 8 weeks prego, what can I expect to see on the V/U/S?

stylinmama

Asked by stylinmama at 2:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a sac and a baby that doesnt really resemble a baby yet but you should be able to see the heart beating
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• When I was about 8 weeks all we saw was a little bean looking thing. You'll probably see a heartbeat. At 11 weeks, though, we saw arms and legs... so cute!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 2:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Mine looked like a grain of rice. Nothin special.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• a tiny little blob or bean,,, not much, very tiny hardly noticable.
    Anonymous

• I am 8 weeks as well, I saw the little peanut and the yolk sac (which is as big as the baby and makes it look like you have two in there!). I had two types of US done and the one they put inside you was a 100% clearer, I could actually see more of the development then the regular on the stomach one!
    mommyetter09

Answer by mommyetter09 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I had one at 6 weeks and you could see the heart beating and see the start of the arms and legs. It was very small but by far the best picture I have seen in my life! lol Even if you can't see much, it will be amazing. What you see all depends on where the baby is at and whether or not you have a full bladder (ask them if they want you with a full or empty bladder before they start)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Mine looked like a frog LOL but i could see and hear the heart beating
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2009