How many children do you have? And are you a SAHM or a Working mom?

I'm just curious. I am a stay at home mom right now but i will be going back to work soon. We have 2 children and would like to ttc at the end of the year. So i was just wondering how many children you moms have. Please state if you are a SAHM or a WOHM. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 2 children, a 4 year old and a 5 week old. And I work from home.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• SAHM i have a dd that will be 3 next month and due with my son in september, i'm thinking of going back to work part time, just so my kids can have more
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have two right now. I worked most of my pregnancy with the first (until I got put on bedrest) and stayed home for a few months after, then I went back to work, there was a family crisis so I quite and never worked again.
    Anonymous

• I have 6 children and right now I am a stay at home mom but am looking for employment!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• SAHM 2 kids
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• WAHM (well soon to be lol) here and expecting our first one in a month or so :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have one child. I work outside of the home. My child isn't in daycare she's stays home with her father. SO is laid-off right now.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have two boys one alomost 4 and one is 7 months old, I'm a stay at home mom
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have a 16-month old boy and am expecting a girl in November. I work part-time and will have to get a second job before this baby is born :(
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm a work outside the home mom with one baby girl who goes to daycare. I get a lot of flack on CM for putting my baby in daycare, but she loves it.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 2:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009