Waiting is so hard!

Every month when you are trying, you hope you hit it right and that you won't see af for a while. It's hard to wait especially when you think you might have gotten it this time, so how do you pass the time til it's time to find out??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• For me it was hard and when you go to the store and see other females pregnant and you just want to just die, but as the months go by believe me its not easy but the only light i had was when i did have a period i looked forward for it to end and start all over again and each time i had a positive outlook and then a negative one when aunt flow came and i had to start over again. So i started tracking my ovulation because the bbt was not for me, but i did have the trait of knowing when i ovulate (pain in the right or left side each month) which gives me more of a advantage over most women, but it was still not easy. So all I can say to you it is hard and it does take patience... Good luck to you and your baby adventure. Don't worry your baby will come.
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• when it comes to concieving you just have to relaxe the more you stress about it the least likely its going to happen just because of the stress. also if your trying alot (sex) i have heard that it can lower the males sperm count. not so sure if that one is true but it kind of makes since a little bit.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 3:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009