does anyone know of any good work from home jobs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I do have high speed and MS office skills, I need to check that out
    thank you for replying
    Anonymous

• I sold Avon for a while and I loved it! It only takes 10$ to start and you can even do it online.
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 2:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Procard International offers legit work at home and there is no fees ever!

Work At Home - Procard International

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

•  

m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I've had a lot of success with Avon. Its inexpensive to start and there are lots of incentives and ways to sell! You can start by going to www.start.youravon.com and using ref code dhullum or you can PM me if you have questions! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• YES... I work with comp that recently received an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested you can email me at rebeccabowen@live.com or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. I would love to get you more info!
    Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have been working from home for a couple of months and I am really enjoying it. Have a look at this website : www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 11:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2009