How long until their is a sex tape of Jon on the net somewhere?

Ya'll know....Jon and Kate plus 8, Jon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• Who knows, but I do know one thing, he thinks he's being bothered by the paparrazi now, just wait till he moves out...it's going to be nuts. I'm sure we'll see lot's of stuff from him.
    Verniece68

Answer by Verniece68 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Oh, I would NOT doubt that at all.
    Anonymous

• He seems to be sick of the publicity and attention. I don't think he wants more .
    Anonymous

• Eww! *barf* Would anyone watch that?? I don't wanna sound like a b*tch...but he's not AT ALL attractive to me.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Jon is fat and sloppy now. It makes you wonder what these other women see in him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Can you say $$$$ 75,000 per eposide x 100. We know that because of Emeril, divided by 10 if you count everybody. Then there are the people that just want to get their 15 minutes of fame.....if you think about it looks are the last reason to be with either Jon or Kate. Thats it new show title "Jon or Kate plus 8" lol Poor Kids!
    Zippie

Answer by Zippie at 8:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• LMAO!!! 6 months.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2009