Im losing alot of my hair...

if i go to put my hair in a ponytail for some reason a gob of hair falls out, any idea whats going on?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 2:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• are you eating healthy and taking your prenatals? it could be malnutrition--baby is sucking your vitamins and nutrients, and baby comes first and you get whats left.

if you're eating healthy and getting the right nutrition...maybe you should see your OB.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• if you just had your baby that's normal, it will do that for a few months, my baby is 7 months old and my hair just stopped doing that
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• no im a little over 4 months pregnant.
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 2:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Hmm, it could just be the season. you know how dogs shed in the summer to help them cool off? I've heard humans do the same thing. If that's not it, it could be what the first PP said. Just make sure you're taking your vitamins.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2009