The question is do you think Jon ever loved Kate?

People keep putting everything on Kate what about Jon do you think he ever really loved her? He seems like a womanizer type.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't a clue. I never really watched the show but when I would see it over the years while flipping channels he always looked like the most miserable man alive.

I don't really give a shiz about their personal conflict, I just hope those 8 kids handle things well.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 2:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I believe they both truly have and still do love each other. Are they IN love with each other anymore? I cant answer that for sure.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Of course. You don't have 8 kids with someone if you don't love them. I think that jon was the quiet kind of guy and just let kate rule the roost. But I definetly think they loved each other. But this reality show did what it does to ALL couples who agree to let them follow. It destroyed them. They would be better off just quitting the show RIGHT NOW. And enroll in marriage counseling and work on their marriage.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm with amy on this one, they should have quite the show and worked on the marriage. Well, you know what they say money is the ruler of all evil.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Well, you know what they say money is the ruler of all evil.

Actually it is the love of money that is the root of all evil.
    Anonymous

Actually it is "The love of money is the root of all evil." Simply having money will not make a person evil. When someone loves money it becomes a issue.

As for the question, I think Jon is an ass. He is a wishy washy whiney baby. Did he love Kate? Maybe. But he loves himself above all others.

Anonymous

• I believe they both needed to grow TFU! Kate wore the pants in the relationship for so long it tired her, when she needed a man Jon couldn't/didn't step up to the plate to reach his potential as far as being a grown man. However, when it was apparent that their marriage was in serious trouble then they should have gone to TLC and asked if they could have been let out of their contract or at least taken stopped filming to work on their problems and focus on the real picture. Money blinded Kate and Jon stopped caring.

Money, fancy clothes, trips to the spa, trips to Hawaii, and a big house are nice things to have but at the expense of your family's peace of mind they themselves become worthless. At the end of the day you should be willing to at least try to work on issues that have crept up in your relationship with your spouse, I don't see where either one of them are trying - they seem to have thrown in the towel.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I was going to say that it isn't for us to speculate, but they did put themselves in the public light to shine "reality" on it. Unfortunately for them, the reality is, it is tough to have multiples and balance your marriage.

Of course they loved each other, I love my ex (he is the father of my son and daughter), but we are happier and our kids are happier with us apart.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think he loved her before she started treating him like crap? I mean the way she talked to him made me wonder WHY he hadn't left her already!
    Anonymous

• It think he did at one time, and he may still love her. Sometimes you can love someone but you can't live with them.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009