Any moms going to school online and if so where?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I went to school online thru my local community college. Most offer classes online now.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I go to Career Step.

They have medical anf billing and medical transcription courses, they work with many state agancies for workforce training and are contractedwith The US Department Of Labor & US Department of Defense to train military spouse.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I am going to the University of Phoenix. You can go strictly online or go to class once a week. I go strictly online because I know I won't show up for class if I have to. I love it.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I went through PCDI and didn't really like it. When I called for help I got answering services that didn't even speak english. They really screwed me on some things and some of my med transcription tapes didn't even work.
    My fiance went through AIU and they were really good. It wasn't always easy, but it's a good school.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the creidts will easily transfer to a state university.
    When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools

Answer by rkoloms at 9:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• UNCP...transfering to Fayetteville State this semester.....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Miller Motte..I start July 11th
    MsDeDe81

Answer by MsDeDe81 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2012