My babys not eatin help!!!?????

my baby is about to turn one year old July 2 my problem is that she don't want to eat any food. when i try to feed her she cries and its just been frustrating i don't want her to starve please help. if you have had this problem give me advice plz

Hyde3

Asked by Hyde3 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she wont' starve when she's hungry she will let you know
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I agree with the above answer to an extent. Obviously she has to eat. We need more details...has she eaten today at all? When was the last time she ate? Is her appetite changing drastically? If she seems ill, you need to take her to her pediatrician if she is acting out of the ordinary. Also, remember to keeep her plenty hydrated!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Are you breasfeeding? If yes I'd just keep offering her the breast on the days she doesn't want to eat.. I think she will eat when she is hungry as the pp said kids don't starve themselves, they will eat alot on one day and as good as nothing on the next, it's all normal. Just make sure you give enough fluids.
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 3:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• AS LONG AS SHE IS STILL DRINKING SHE IS OK. iF SHE IS STILL MAKING TEARS WHEN SHE CRYS SHE IS OK. IF EITHER OF THESE STOP YOU NEED TO TAKE HER TO A DR. SOMETIMES WHEN BABIES ARE TEETHING THEY WILL NOT EAT B/C THERE GUMS HURT SO BAD AND THAT INCLUDES SUCKING IF STILL TAKING THE BOTTLE. SEE IF SHE WILL DRINK FROM YOUR CUP SO SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO SUCK.
    revas

Answer by revas at 3:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2009