sick of it!

i feel bad getting annoyed at people for this but i am so freakin sick and tired of the only thing anyone says to me is 'oh youre just about ready to pop!' or asking my due date or 'awwwe youre just adorable!' i mean, i know they dont mean anything by it and they are just being polite and have no idea how many times i heard it befor that day lol but its just annoying to me now! i wanna say you know, im more than just a pregnant woman! ask me how my day was! am i just being hormonal?? =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You want to be seen more than just an incubator for a baby. I get that. I'm 11 weeks along and already showing. I know that with subsequent pregnancies you tend to show sooner than with your first. My Dad even has to point out that I didn't start showing with my son till I was 5 months, thanks Dad. People at work are asking why I am wearing maternity tops and don't I know that the belly comes later? I know they mean well, like you, but I think people say things when they really don't know what else to say.

I'm asked if I am having twins. Nope. It's just a really big sea monkey. Do I know what I am having? Yep, human. Get creative. Then people can see that you're more than just pregnant...you're funny and more than ready for it. We grow really big babies in my family so I expect this baby to be nothing less than his/her bloodline. In turn I expect to be big as well.

You're not making something out of nothing. It's ok.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• LOL yeah i know people always used say that to me when i was pregnant, it does get annoying specially with all those pregnancy hormones and discomforts of pregnancy, just don't pay too much attention to comments like that people are being nice and saying you look beautiful pregnant, and your face reflects a different shine since you are carrying a little angel inside of you! :D congrats!
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 3:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i feel ya! i'm due the 1st week of september & alot of ppl keep asking how long i have or say "wow you're gonna pop any day now huah" it drives me crazy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009