Crooked Houses after Jon & Kate

So after Jon & Kate's episode last night the Crooked House website recieved 250,000 orders for playhouses. Their website completely crashed (I know b/c I tried to get on myself!) & they say right now 6 ppl every second signs onto the site! I saw this on a national news station the owner was on the phone w/ the station telling them all of this stuff! Just thought it was kinda funny the influence Jon & Kate have on our culture!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• I look at it this way; perhaps with so many new orders the company will have to hire a few more people to make sure those orders get out on time. So perhaps a few people in the great state of Maine will become gainfully employeed because of the exposure of the show and the spoiledness of their kids. In some way they helped.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• That's so funny, I was actually gonna look up the site last night , just out of curiosity.
    Anonymous

• I just looked at the site, lol. I guess I'm one of the 6 people every second.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 3:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• What a waste. Those kids are so spoiled, especially the older two. Why do they each get their own crooked house but not the little kids. Craziness that family is.
    Anonymous

• Yeah did you see the price of them? I thought they were cool so I looked them up and seen the price, My DH can make one for way less!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 3:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Ok I had no clue what a crooked playhouse was so I had to go look. While I would NEVER spend that much money on something I could make myself, those are pretty darn cute.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think we just found the answer to our economy crisis! The crooked house!! That'll stimulated the economy! Sheesh.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• feesharose you made me laugh................ you should tell obama that.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• wow..$1200 to $5000... Thats a lot of money for a tiny playhouse!
    Anonymous

• Yes, but who wants to bet that you don't quite get the service that they got and I would be willing to be that they did not pay full price.
    Anonymous