pregos unite!

ok im am bored tired at work i am 21 weeks pregnant im in the Marine Corps my feet hurt im hungry im one of 4 people left behind for there field ops and we have to stay here lat " because just because ur broken dont mean you cant stay late" ah! just complaining lol here i go my back,feet stomach, neck,knees, im nauseous the baby wont stop moving and im tired these boots arent made for walkin lol whos wit me!!!!!!!!!!? =) i want to sleep!

cheny

Asked by cheny at 3:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Semper Fi! My father, grandfather, husband's great uncles and grand father were all Marines. Raised around alot of stories from various wars and what the real world was like across many continents.

I am 11 weeks pregnant, work for the government, tired constantly, uterus stretching faster than I feel I can keep up. Morning sickness is all day and the baby eats faster than I can. I'm thirsty all the time and that January due date is a long way from now. However, I have really great insurance and have teased my dr that when I get my c-section I am to get my drugs that she has saved up for when her family comes to the hospital. I want the good stuff!

Gotta hang in there for this little one. It's truly something to be a mother and know that literally another life is depending on yours. Can't wait to meet him/her. Enjoy your day Marine.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2009