gagging on formula..??

my 6.5 month old has been so unbearably fussy i hold her she cries i put her down she cries. and she has been gagging and yakking up her formula all of a sudden as well.. any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she must be drinking it too fast. do you have slow nipples or fast one?

if she gagging or choking it must be fast nipple and the flow is going too fast
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Have you ever tried formula? It's so damn nasty I'd be gagging and yanking up to if I had to eat that stuff.. Maybe she's teething?
    Anonymous

• anon. noooo ive not tasted formula and shes had the same formula this whole time.. same flow nipples as normal... so thats not it
    Anonymous

• So if she had the same formula plus nipple for a while have you checked to make sure she's not teething? If she's not I would have her checked by your doc
    Anonymous

• i noticed a weird thing on her gums the dr said it was a cyst.. but i wonder if it isnt a tooth..
    Anonymous

• Yuck, If I had to drink formula I would gag too! LOL! JK! I would seriously take her in to the doctor. She might be coming down with something.
    Anonymous