dreams the scare

okay im 10 weeks pregnant and i have had one misscarrage three year ago one day shy of 12 weeks and now im currently 10 weeks pregnant and what are my chances of having another one i keep worring about this even to where i have nightmare about it i so scared i just want to make it past 12 weeks what are my chance of having another one please some one help eas my mind on this please

mommy2be5132009

Asked by mommy2be5132009 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You cannot let worry take over your pregnancy. I had a miscarriage 2 summers ago and though it sucks the only thing I can think of is God wanted the baby with Him a bit sooner. Now that I am pregnant again, I refuse to believe that I've made it this far to lose another baby. Do not give up, you've got a little one depending on you Mom.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I had a miscarrage at 20 weeks with my first child and when I got pregnant again I worried and couldn't wait till i got past 20 weeks and I did get past it and delivered a healty baby boy,
    It's normal to worry but you just need to relax and not stress to much and things should be fine good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Even with a past miscarriage, your risk of miscarrying at 10 weeks is only 5%. As long as you try not to stress, eat healthy, don't smoke or drink you will be fine. And once you do get to the 12 week mark your chances of mc are almost nonexistant.

Think positive and RELAX!! You will get through this. Good luck, and I hope you have a happy, healthy baby!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2009