what are you doing right now??????????

Im at work, thinking of all I have to do at home and otherwise.

debmom07

Asked by debmom07 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am at work, wishing I was at home napping cause I have a slight fever and a migraine
    Mom2Joseph2007

Answer by Mom2Joseph2007 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• im on cafemom... lol
    no, i got on the computer to look up a recipe for dinner!! now i need to go clean and get ready to start dinner
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I am at home, listening to whatever my DD is watching on the tv while my DH and my Son play and argue over World of Warcraft. Thinking I should get off the computer and take a shower, like I've wanted to since I got up at 8 am.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 3:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• getting ready to clean the house
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I was folding laundry but got fed up because one of the kids had a marker or something in the wash and all the sheets are covered in purple marker. I'm considering going to the store to get some milk and stuff for dinner but it's 90+ degrees outside right now...blech.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm at work waiting for my husband to come get me for our little lunch date. I'm starving.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Working and thinking about going home and going for a swim with the kids, and maybe eating dinner late tonight. It is 90 here so all we want to do is drink, no one really has an appetite. Maybe some cold sandwiches and lemonaide, or better yet a BLT yummo!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• looking for a recipe and dealing with a preschooler who is whining cause i'm not letting her steal toys from the baby.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 4:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm on here totally bummed. Missing my son. He's at dickheads for the summer
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• working. Or should I say, sitting at work, playing on the internet.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 4:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009