sometimes this baby feels so low...

I am 33 weeks pregnant, and sometimes, this baby feels like it is really low.Like it is right there between my legs. And when she moves or kicks it is like i can feel it inside the vagina area. I know this sounds wierd but it is true. I notice the low down feeling if i have been sitting or laying down. Like when i get up at night to use the bathroom. And then another thing is sometimes when i get up and go to walk, it hurts down there, and in my back untill i can finally get going good. Has this happened to anyone else. I don't remember it being like this with my first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol yeah me too sometimes it feels like he is gonna kick right through lol and ill be walking along minding my own buisness and wham i have to like stop and cross my legs cuz it feels like he is just gonna fall out! lol sorry if thats tmi but its true! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 4:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• yep, this is my third baby and i feel the sme way and have for a few weeks now, im only 30 weeks. my baby hiccups in my vagina..lol.hang in there mama, it sucks i know it does but your almost there..
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009