How would you explain your marriage? (in a SMALL summary)

LainysMommy

Asked by LainysMommy at 3:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• My marriage is wonderful, fulfilling,contains ups and downs, Happy, stable and Loving.
    Anonymous

• Our marriage contains the pieces of us that complete the other. We are normal, diagree, love, hug, console, sit in contentment with the other, listen to problems, become disappointed, hurt and are anxious to see the other when we wake up. It's never perfect but no one said marriage was a promise to be. We just vowed that we'd compromise no matter what is thrown at us. Our marriage is a family of us, 2 boys of 14 and 8, one on the way and the cat, Aggie. Our lives are messy and complicated but we make it work pretty well. We are blessed.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• over
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 4:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My marriage is just getting started. We've been together for six and a half years, married for two. We are eachother's best friends, we make eachother laugh and can overlook the annoying little habits we each have (usually). We are a team in parenting, chores, and money (he makes it, I spend it... LOL) and we are still finding things we never knew about eachother. We like to remember the things we did together as we were falling in love, remembering the feelings and stupidity of puppy love. We are just starting out, but we are going to make it a long way, because we are best friends.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 5:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm 4 months away from my marriage and I'm so excited! We are both over 50 and have experienced a lot in our lives already. So looking forward to it!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• a huge disappointment
    sherryfeltner

Answer by sherryfeltner at 2:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Our marriage is fulfilling, fun, and strong. That said, its hard work. Things are not 50/50, ever. Sometimes he does more, sometimes I do more. Finding time to be with each other is hard. I find myself wanting to work on my display of affection and how I treat my husband because he tends to be the one I snap at when things get hard. I know he is working hard on finding time to be with me and Kelsey...thats hard for him because he works a lot. I would not change a thing though.....I am very blessed to find a good man who is very loving and loyal.
    rjacob2008

Answer by rjacob2008 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009