Do You Want To Marry Your SO if he is NOT already your husband?

LainysMommy

Asked by LainysMommy at 3:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I did.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'd marry mine in a heartbeat!! In fact when we did get married, we did a backyard ceremony that a friend of mine (a notary public) did for us...then a few months later we did a handfasting ceremony with just the two of us.

Actually if he walked in right now and asked if I wanted to renew our vows...I'd say yes, without a second thought...and we haven't even had our 2nd anniversary yet.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• omg, i daydream about it every day! I'm %90 sure he will pop the question within the next year. If he doesn't, i might have to get on my knee.......lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Some days, yes...........some days no. I was married and divorced 2 years ago and it kinda lost it's thrill for me.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Not sure yet
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 4:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm kinda scared of marriage. He wants us to get married like two months after our son is born...I keep putting it off...
    xCalliex

Answer by xCalliex at 6:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Absolutely! And we are getting married in October!!!!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 24, 2009