Whether you are in a relationship or not is there any guy you know IN PERSON that u would die to sleep with?

not saying that u would...if your in a relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• No, not really. There are some I have thought about what it might be like but never even really fantasized about let alone would die to...
    Anonymous

• I can't say there is anyone other then my hubby that I have any desire to sleep with. For better or worse is what I tell myself, sometimes he is the best sometimes he is the worst..LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• No, the last person I would have died to sleep with I slept with lol.. So no I haven't meet anyone I would want to, let alone die to sleep with other than my dh of course.
    Anonymous

• Nope, I am perfectly happy with my hubby and I don't honestly know anyone that could make me want them enough to jepoardize my relationship with my husband.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Nope I'm not in a relationship right now.... and have NO desire to sleep with a married man... so I think if I really put my mind to it I could get just about any man (single man) I wanted to sleep with me. hey maybe it's not so but lets give it up for confidence eh? lol
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My ob/gyn. I call him Dr. Warm Hands.
    Anonymous