What movie scenes always make you cry, even though you know they are coming,and aren't going to change?

I always bawl in "The Notebook" at the end,when they both die. I always cry in "Steel Magnolias" when Shelby dies, I cry in "Forrest Gump" when Jennie dies, I cry in "Terms of Endearment" when Debra Winger's chracter dies, can't think of her name. I'm basically just a big bawl box! LOL. But, I love movies that make me cry.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only one that I can think of that gets my misty-eyed is Bridge to Terabithia.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 4:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• When the dog dies.

Why is it that in every great movie they have to kill off the damn dog?!? LOL
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The two that come to mind are Brian's Song and Where the Red Fern Grows. lol If you aren't old enough...try to rent them...I have a guy buddy I grew up with and even in 8th grade he'd admit that they both made him bawl too.

Current ones?? Can't think of any off hand.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Where the Red Fern Grows..That is a classic! But I am not sure about Brians Song..gonna go google it now!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• OK this is going to make me the certified nutcase but ET....when the spaceship leaves at the begining and he (ET) is freaking out...and at the end when he gets so sick..

Laughs

I know I am all screwed up
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Any movie that shows a baby being born and you hear the first cries. Benjamin Button...I cried at the end. Of course now that I'm pregnant, I tear up at just about anything.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• In Armageddon, I start crying when Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck start heading off of the ship. I start crying every time.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• "Steel Magnolias", when Shelby dies. "Gone with the Wind," when Rhett leaves. "My Girl," at the funeral. "Ghost "just about the whole movie." Forrest Gump", when Jennie dies."It's a Wonderful Life," at the end.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I hate to admit this but in the "Lion King" when Mufasa dies. It just gets to me for some reason.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Terms of Enderment....killer! Brian's song is wonderful. I love that movie and always get's me too. My girl....when Mcally Culkin's character dies.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2009