lubrication

Does anyone else feel like they never get turned on and don't haave enough lubrication during sex? Any recomendations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• no, i am wet all day long. I need some anti-lubrication.....lol! If you think about sex long enough, do you not get turned on?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• all i have to do is think about sexual things, & i'll be ready to go.
    samurai_chica

• You can get Astroglide at any regular store these days. Other lubes we have bought and used came from online sex toy shops.

Maximus is a decent lube
    http://store.babeland.com/safe-sex-lubes/maximus

Liquid Silk is good
    http://store.babeland.com/safe-sex-lubes/liquid-silk

And then we have a silicone based one that my husband likes the best. The only bad thing about it is that it doesn't easily wash off or wipe off so the bottle feels slimy all the time. You have to use soap to get it off. And I don't think you are supposed to use it with silicone toys.

Anonymous

• i seem to have that problem now that i am pregnant it takes forever to get me wet lol TMI but i guess using lube wouldnt hurt
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It's actually pretty normal to not have enough natural lubrication. Try some different lubes and see which ones you like best. I like one called Sliquid. I also like KY.
    Anonymous

• After having my children my sex drive is not the same and I am sure a lot of people could relate to this question. You really have to have good fore play. If you do not have time for fore play...lol with kids it is difficult...lol. then try this product Nympho Niagra. I bought it through a sex toy party I went to and it is amazing. You put it on and it goes to work asap. It is a great product. You can find it on slumberparties.com. Good luck and know there are many women with this problem and there are many ways around it.
    meagen22

Answer by meagen22 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009