anyone else not know how 2 drive?

im 32 yrs old and still dont know how to drive. i want to learn sooo bad ,but im terrified!! how do i get over this fear. i have 3 kids and i need to learn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is not unheard of. My own mother did not learn to drive until I was 5 years old, I was going into kindergarden and back then it was part day. 31 years later she can't imagine not driving.
    Is there someone that can help you learn to drive?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I am 23, and have never held a driver's license. I have terrible panic attacks when I get behind the wheel of a car. I start to hyperventilate and it gets really bad. I have two children and I would love to drive a car, but I have a really hard time with it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I lost my best friend to a car accident on my 17th birthday. I finally got my license at almost age 20. It was by force. I rarely drive. The only way is to find a really calm person to ride with you and jump in and do it.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Start in an empty parking lot at night when no one is parked there. THat's how we got my mom to learn. There is no distractions so it makes it easier. Good luck!
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I don't but I think my dh likes it that way
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 4:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I dont. I am almost 20.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I was 21 before I learned to drive! DH taught me because I needed to learn so we could move in together! that was my motivation- Get out of parents house. Just find a good motivation! YOU CAN DO IT!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Hell no the second I turned 15 I enrolled in driver's ed and got my permit 6 months later!! Even though I didn't have a car at the time..
    Anonymous

• My sister is 39 and still doesn't drive. But she really doesn't want to learn. She just has her dh take her every where, and if he's busy or at work, she plans around that. I couldn't stand that, but she really doesn't seem to mind.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2009