bad right side rib pain, 30 weeks...plz, anyone......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its been there since last night, its like glass under my rib when i move or breath in, hes been moving and is low like always, hes got his head down already too. i have tried to get on all fours, take a shower where the water is tapping right where it hurts just to make sure he wasnt there(he hates it when i do that), it hurts so bad to push on it cuz i tried that too and still nothing. any suggestions?this is my third baby and i am 30 weeks graatefully, i have had alot of problems with this boy like preterm labor issues...

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had ribpain like that too and my dr. said it was my daughters toes under my ribs. But that dont sound like the case here. Might want to call your dr. But try a warm compress first and see if that helps. Good luck momma, i know those rib pains hurt BAD!!!
    Anonymous

• I had rib pain but in my back my doctor told me two of my ribs popped out ... depending on your situation your dr may be able to pop them back into place... I had to wait it out but it went away a few months after I had my daughter.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm having stabbing rib pain as well. Mostly when I stand to long, but now it's when I sit too. Once it starts I have it all day long. My doctor said that it was an inflamed rib and there is nothing to do, but wait it out and try tylenol.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:42 AM on Jul. 31, 2009