is it true ?

is it true that you can buy otc gender predictor test ? do they really tell you the sex of your baby ? and if so where can you get them at ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i never heard of a gender predico test thing..i heard of the draino test..which is taking some of your urine and puttin it in a cup of draino [[outside]] and they the draino test is real accuate i could be wrong havent done it yet..i want to tho..just to varify that what im havin is infact a girl lol
    ilovEmma09

Answer by ilovEmma09 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• They do have a gender prediction test they sell at pharmacys. It's called Intelligender, I bought mine at Walgreens for $30.00. My results weren't very easy to read. The instructions say that if it's a girl the urine & crystals at the bottom will turn a yellow orange color, & if it's a boy it will be a dark smoky green. Mine looked like it could be a boy or a girl. So if you have $30.00 to spend go for it, but the most accurate way to see what you'r having is to wait till the ultrasound. Good luck.
    shawna101

Answer by shawna101 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I took an intelligender, and it was correct in predicting that I am pregnant with a boy. I couldn't bring myself to go out and shop though, because they are not entirely accurate. The box will tell you it's 80% accurate, but I wouldn't count on it being that high.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2009