Anal?

Does anyone have anal sex and is it worth it to try it out and get into it. My husband always ask for it and I am always willing to try new things but it is painful. Does it get better or is it totally not worth it? Help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Okay, you have to be REALLY careful when doing anal. You need a LOT of lube and HE needs a lot of patience, because you can do it without making it hurt as long as he works slowly enough at it to stretch it a bit first.

Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of anal just because it makes me feel like I have to take a giant shit, but it doesn't have to hurt, and I know some women who prefer anal to vaginal intercourse.
    Anonymous

• It's always painful but if you're willing to try it get a lubricant with numbing cream in it and use a LOT. This helps significantly!! I allow anal sex about twice a year, but it always messes me up for a few days afterward. But like you said, sometimes it just feels adventurous.
    Anonymous

• Personally even with copious amounts of lube I NEVER enjoyed it the few times we have done it...if you are willing to try, try, but don't be unprepared, lube, lube, lube...try a dildo first, and then more lube and be completely prepared for disappointment, it's not worth it to me...
    Anonymous

• I personally love it. We do use lube, and DH goes at MY pace. He is great about that. It has to be about what YOU want and ABSOLUTELY NOT what he wants. It makes me have incredible orgasms! Obviously we don't do it all the time but once in awhile it is a great change up!

Anonymous

• I love it. I cum in like 5 seconds when he puts it in there. He just has to go VERY slow. The anal canal can actually stretch A LOT. It just takes it a lot longer to acclimate to size than the vagina does. If you go slow, & use a vibrator on your clit, then you may enjoy it. Just make sure e goes very slow.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I just tried recently with my dh of 10 years. We talked about it for a long time before trying. I did my research and we followed all the rules. Sometimes it's great but other times he gets too excited like It's normal sex and wants to move to fast, then I get mad and he gets denied everything for quite a while! It does HURT if you start too fast! Go VERY slowly at first so your body must adjust to him and once that happens it's on like donkey kong!
    Anonymous

• When done right and with enough patience it can be amazing - I did it with my ex and we didn't use lube - just my "personal lube" from cumming with vaginal sex and it was not painful at all.
    Anonymous