Weight Watchers, TNT, South Beach Diet?

What diet do you prefer? I'm sure there are others I don't know about, as well...

TXdanielly

Asked by TXdanielly at 9:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• South Beach or Sugar Busters is the nearest to a Low Glycemic Diet which is what we are supposed to be eating. Low Glycemic is basically the foods that turn to sugar the slowest and makes your body use them as fuel instead of storing them. Its choosing one food over another, for instance sweet potato instead of white potatoes, brown rice not white. I teach the transitions lifestyle weight loss system, which utilizes this method and helps you keep a food diary, as well as nutritional supplements to support your body and help it get rid of the stored fat.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 11:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I'm trying slimquick.. this is day 1
    lnmauldin7

Answer by lnmauldin7 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I have been doing WW for three weeks now and have lost ten pounds!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I personally like The South Beach Diet, but that is because it is the closest to how I used to eat before I was pregnant. So, it was easy for me to get on track with the program. Good luck!
    unitsmom

Answer by unitsmom at 10:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I tried them all and failed. LOL! Then I found Suddenly Slim by First Fitness and lost sixty pounds in about six months and have kept it off. Check out my group here on CafeMom... Suddenly Slim Moms. There's some good post there, regardless of what "diet" you choose.
    SuperNonnie

Answer by SuperNonnie at 8:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Weight watchers has always worked for me best I have lost 50 lbs with them before I had my son and I am currently on them again-and down 13-this time I am setting my goal to be lower then my pre pregnancy weight-I wanna be HOT!
    cutietootie97

Answer by cutietootie97 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2008