do u have to eat a lil bit of fish during pregnancy?

i know that some fish is good to eat but some your not suppose to, but it's suppose to help the brain and eyes right? i cant stand seafood honestly but if i have to eat it to have a healthy and smart baby than i can make myself eat it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah fish is great, try flaxseed oil or powder for omega-3's and they have juices out with added DHA. who knows maybe you'll like fish now though.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• the omegas also help you. they are important for avoiding postpartum depression

bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• If you can handle fish oil vitamins they have what you need just make sure they come from fish with low mercury content ask your Dr what they recommend for those vitamins.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My doctor has me taking a supplement made by Enfamil called "Expecta Lipil" which helps in brain and eye development. Or he also said I could take fish oil if I couldn't afford the other but the Expecta Lipil is only $15/month.
    Cupcake775

Answer by Cupcake775 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• You can eat fish in moderation as long as it's low in mercury.
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009