What do you do if you have a relative who flirts with your husband? She does it subtly, but I can still see it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you trust your husband?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• tell her WTF and talk to your husband about it too...i would keep that relative away from him if i was you...
    Anonymous

• Is she specifically flirting with your husband? Some women don't know how to act around men and flirt out of habit. If you're sure it's the "real" get his attention flirting I would tell her to back off or stay the hell away.
    Anonymous

• Well, I was the one who asked the question of whether a man would cheat if the woman was beautiful. She is really gorgeous. She leaves her kids all the time to go work out, shop, and even just to get ready.

I on the other hand have my kids all the time, work out when I can, and have to get ready with two kids hanging off my legs. So, I don't know what he would do.
    Anonymous

• My mom flirted with my husband, would even send him texts messages asking him to take her out without my knowing. And texts telling him what she would do to him! I trusted my husband, not my mother. I stayed away from the mom. I had nothing to worry about with my husband, I also let her have it.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 5:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Personally I wouldn't do anything. My husband knows what he has and he knows what he could lose too. My husband would probably say something to her, though, if he felt uncomfortable with her. He'd be nice, but he'd tell her that he's happily married and she has no chance with him.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I only get upset when the woman is pretty, which sounds like the case here. Just pretend not to notice. I'm sure he is flattered by the attention but throwing a fit about it won't help anyone.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I wasn't feeling too comfortable with it, and told my husband to stay away from her. Instead, he went to to her, and asked if she wanted something, and she turned him down flat!
    We're split up now.
    Anonymous

• Nothing. I flirt with everyone openly. It has nothing to do with wanting that particular man. it's just my personality. And I trust my husband. They can flirt all they want because I know it won't go beyond that.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009