menstrual cramps and no period?

I had a normal period on the 3rd of june it lasted the usual 5 days.I started having really bad lower back pain around the middle of last week (6/2009) i had really bad cramps on the 19th of last week and when i would use the bathroom and wipe after i saw light bleeding but it was only when i wiped,i kept having the cramps thinking i was going to get my period and i never did...I've been searching around to find out what is going on...I read i might just be having premenstrual cramps getting ready for next months period;or i could be pregnat i just want to know if anyone has gone thru this and endd up getting their period or was pregnant??? please answer my question...thanks so much...

kathy1024

Asked by kathy1024 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Health

• That could also be an STD. Not trying to scare you, but I would get it checked out.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009