Why do I feel this way?

It has been a while now that my self-esteem has been really low. For a long time I felt like I was on top of the world. I would get compliments all the time. I even once made a car wreck because the guy stopped suddenly to ask me for my phone number (I am married, so I told him I didn't have a phone lol), and he backed up into the car behind him. Now, I just hate the way I look. It doesn't matter what I try. I look at other women with envy, whether they are thin or heavy, tall or short, I always think that they are better than me and that my husband would prefer them to me. What is going on? I almost want to give up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• dont give up!!!ur hormones are still out of wack just talk to someone it helped me i was down and out my son didnt even make me happy anymore! thats how awful i was feeling......went to see a therapist been goin for about 3-4 months its great im still not 100% were i want to be but im getting better and so will u i felt like i was so0o0o00o ugly and fat and no1 wanted me(me and the father broke up while i was pregnant) but itl get better just need to take care of it!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Thanks mamabear.
    Anonymous