Any ideas???

Im curently a stay at home mom to my beautiful 7month daughter, I find myself not knowing what to do threw out the day with her sometimes. I do my best to keep her well entertained. She has no friends because I dont have friends with kids around her age

Bri160

Asked by Bri160 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• take her to the park... take her to a hands on museum alot of cities have hAND ON museum what r fun... the public library is a good places too they have things there in the summer
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 5:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Or take her to the mall. Just walking around there usually will keep baby and you entertained. I agree with checking out the library. Our public library has various scheduled activities, but even just going and reading books or playing with their quiet toys is fun.
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think u should take her out have fun with her enjoy her be happy u dont want her to be lonely i dont have teen friends that are around my age that are preg but im gonna do my best to make my baby be happy go out and enjouy ur baby thanks for ur advice earlier
    Genises411

Answer by Genises411 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2009