When did your baby start teething?

My baby will be 4 weeks tomorrow and she is drooling like CRAZY. I know that drooling is a sign of teething and I know that a lot of fussing is a sign of teething. She has been fussing a lot lately. When I open her mouth, it looks like she has teeth coming through. I find it crazy that she could be teething soon. She has also been scooting across her crib when I lay her down .. I'm not ready for her to start growing up! LOL!

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 5:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• both mine started at 2 months. they can start teething early, but you more than likely won't see any until about 5-6 months.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Mine recently started and is 3 months.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• oh man my baby is 8 months, and she has signs, like irritability, and drooling and chewing on things, but no teeth yet, in fact her gums are weird, they look like her teeth got pulled out, my son's gums were smooth, hers has the creases like there were teeth there
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• mumma28, that's what my daughter's gums look like ... that's why i think it looks like she has teeth ready to come out ... it's strange!! i'm not ready for my baby to grow up yet, she's only 4 weeks old ... : (
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:28 AM on Jun. 24, 2009