HELP LOOSING 20 POUNDS BY AUGEST 2ND!! PLEASE

Well my DH just told me that he has planned a trip to Myrtle Beach, and im so excited but i just had a baby two months ago and i still havent lost all the weight im 150 now but my body doesnt at all look like it except my stomach it has like a curve at the bottom and it makes me look alot bigger then i am, i want to get to about 130. Is this realistic, if so any advice on good diets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Seriously, just eat right and start to run or do something aerobic and add weights, it should come off.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• 1-2 lbs a week is safe. More than that and you are losing lean tissue, and you don't get that back, you get fat. Cut out desserts, cut down on carbs (rice, potatoes, white flour, sugar, noodles, spagheti), breads, for meats a piece the size of a deck of cards is adequate, fill up on non-sauced vegetables, some fruit, skim milk, non-fat yogurt. lots of tossed salads with non-fat low cal dressing if needed. No sodas, drink clear tea and coffee, water.

Answer by Bmat at 5:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I forgot to mention, as Jeanclaudia did think of , to increase your burning calories by lots of exercising, walking.

Answer by Bmat at 5:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• If your not breast feeding a good dieter's clease is a great way to start off a diet and start loosing weight. Drink lots of water, exercise, and don't skip any meals, just make sure they're healthy foods and don't over eat.
    Anonymous

• sparkpeople.com it's totally free, plans your meals for you, although you don't have to do it exactly, you can add what you ate instead, it still adds your calories. it also gives you a work out plan. tells you how many calories you need to lose in a day and week, how many calories you should be eating a day, and it also helps you count these. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It's simple.

Eat less; move more.
    Anonymous

• Choose carefully what you eat. Lower your calorie intake. Exercise 3 to 5 times a week. No coffee or pop. Keep take of you measurements also. Check out my group: accountability and support during weight loss it may be helpful. Good luck!

Advocare_Mom

Answer by Advocare_Mom at 8:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• This is what I did, and remember even though it worked for me, it won't necessarily work for you.

Go green. Being green is a big part of your personal health, not just having a healthy environment. I am a pescetarian, which means I do not eat meat but still have cheese, fish and seafood. I do ocassionally have milk products but not often. And being active is also a big part of it. Do you own a wii? I started the Wii EA Sports Active game on June 1 and have lost 4lbs already. Walking is great for you and also throughout the day just try to move around more. Right now your baby probably sleeps a lot so take advantage. Get your rest but also get in some physical activity.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 10:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Go get some Phentermine.... You will lose that 20 pounds and more...
    Anonymous