How many of you do this?

Ok, so I just read this poll where a mom said that she smoked in the house with her kids, I also have a sis-in-law that does this. So my question is how many moms smoke around their kids and how many don't smoke at all?
I don't smoke and neither does my hubby.

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 5:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Health

• I do not smoke and I did not let my son in a house around smokers.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I grew up in a cloud of smoke. I've got tons of pixs of my mom puffing while i was a baby and while growing up too. Omg she smoked in the car, plane rides and just about everywhere! I bet she smoked when she was carrying me. Thankfully, ive been healthy yet so far! :) And my mom feels guilty looking back and i would too! Nawh..i wouldnt ever smoke around any children..its soo wrong!
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 5:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• me and my son lived at my mom's (i smoked then) and everyone but my dad smoked... He constantly had colds and sniffles. When we moved out, I choose not to smoke in the apartment, then i got pregnant so i quit...haven't touched a cigarette since (1year and 4 months)
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I smoke but never around my kids. I wouldn't let them go around people while they are smoking either.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I smoke in my house and in my car. I have always smoked around my kids. When I had my oldest two children back in the early 80's, you could smoke in the hospital room, just not with the baby in there, back then you didn't keep your baby in the room with you. There are so many pics of me with a cig hanging out of my mouth. I have smoked for 30 years! I NEVER post anon....but I think I better for this one!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Anon 12:01~ you must be my mom!! hehe
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 2:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• No smoking here - and when DD is here - she has to go FAR from the house to do it - lol
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2009