i have the iud Mirena missed my period

so i missed my period , i have the iud i have never missed one since i have had it . a year now . so can i be pregnant my boobs dont hurt but they never did before with my other Kids . but i do feel lil ill and lite headed ??? is it possilble so help

Mrslarson06

Asked by Mrslarson06 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Feel for your strings. It is common to stop having a period with the Mirena, so if your strings are there then I wouldn't worry.
    If you are still worried, go take a test. It is the only sure method to find out.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I had mine in 4 yrs never got pregnant but severals times i missed my period or sometimes it was late i thought lots of times i was pregnant but never was...u could be pregnant if it came out theres a 1% chance you could be pregnant with it in....
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2009