i need some info plz i'm confused

i am 17 weeks today i have not been to the dr;s yet,i got my first appt in 2 weeks.
Here lately i been feeling movment not all the time just sometimes,i feel it low an some times higher is that normal,today i felt like a tap tap on my left side of my belly then few minutes later i felt like a rub like the baby turned or something but it was on my right side can the baby move over there that fast or maybe 2 babies? i been real sick with this pregnancy this is my 3rd an i was not this sick with either of them i'm alot more tired an lazy an sickness was real bad headachs where bad now i keep getting killer back pains with my 2 boys i had nothing like this at all,maybe 2 babies or girl? what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• every pregnancy is different and right around now they have so much room youll never be able to keep them still and the movement is normal the baby is not big enough for you to feel movement all the timegood luck and congrats
    gizmom529

Answer by gizmom529 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• sound like how i felt at 17 weeks and i am having twin girls! this is also my 3rd pregnancy and i never was as uncomfortable and miserable as i am with these girls!

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009