What is the dumbest thing you've done lately?

I have a quiz today. The teacher said it would be taken from two portions of our study quizes. I spent over two hours taking the study quizes and printing them out so I would know what I was doing........(open note quiz) only to realize that one of the sections I did was the wrong section. So now I have at least another hour of studying to do. (*sigh*)

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 5:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just moved into a new apartment, our first with 2 bathrooms. Well they look a lot a like and are close together so I'm always getting them mixed. So for like the third time this week I go into the wrong one, only this time there is no toilet paper

TMI ALERT---
    My period has returned with a vengeance, as well as my IBS. I had a terrible case of the runs and my period is really heavy. WEll there is no toilet paper in there, and the only people home are my 1m old twins...crap (pardon the pun). I didn't want to drip, nor mess up my undies. I had to carefully trek my way to the other bathroom when I get there I realized the tp was in the other bathroom the whole time, just in the damn cabinet. SO I trek back to the first bathroom and finally this nightmare is over. I've made sure that each room has tp now....
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• When paying my cable bill, I paid the wrong company. I paid the one we used to use instead of the current one. And the bad, stupid, careless part of it all, was I did this twice in 3 months. NEver do online billing when the kids are awake and you have several other distractions!
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 5:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I bought a bottle of conditioner for my husband to use instead of the shampoo that I was reaching for. The funny thing is that he used it for a month and just thought it was a useless shampoo. When he complained I looked at the bottle and realized it was conditioner- no wonder it didn't work!

Answer by Bmat at 6:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I wrote checks for all my bills stuck them in an envelope and mailed them off. I was a bit confused when the arrived at my house. I wrote my name in the middle of the envelope and the company name as the return address. how smart was that.
    aprildawn27

Answer by aprildawn27 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The only thing I could think of,I cried like a baby yesterday to someone post about special needs kids, I cried yesterday,last night,and again today,then I got mad at myself for letting it get to me. Oh,Joannakitler, don't feel stupid, I just had to explain to the electric company,I wrote the gas company 2 checks,and the electric no checks.Well,least the gas is paid for 2 months.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009