Just curious!!

I am 5 days late. I feel kinda pregnant. I took a test the day i was late and it said negative. COuld my hCG not be high enough yet? I am never late this is really weird i haven't been stressing either. please help me out?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait a week or 2 and take another one
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• my friend's test wouldn't show up for about a month so she had to get a blood test to prove she was pregnant. it took me like a week after my expected period to show up positive
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Wait another week. The best time to take a test is in the morning right when you wake up because that's when the pregnancy hormone is strongest. If you take it and it come's out negative and you still feel you might be pregnant then contact your OBGYN and schedule an appointment. Hope this help's and if you are...CONGRAT'S! :)
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009