sex addict?

my man claims to love me and all this and that.. but yet never makes the first move i have to molest him and he claims hes 2 tired for sex yet ive made fake screen names and he can talk bout sex and get all excited (we are swingers) but he cant talk sexual with me?? is it a sex addiction or the thrill of something new or what.. idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• You're asking if HE has a sex addiction? If so, no, I don't think so. My ex is a sex addict. He couldn't keep it in his pants if you held a gun to his head and threatened to kill him. He slept with any woman who offered, watched porn DVDs and on the computer any opportunity, including completely inappropriate times, such as while holding the baby. If you're asking if YOU have a sex addiction, I still say no.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Oh, forgot to add, if you want to read up on more signs of sex addiction, you can just google it and you should get a ton of websites that will give you more info. I just wanted to give you a basic idea.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2009